Typical Carter picture. He always has a "Ba Ba" and his "Ya Ya' in hand.
One of his new favorite activities is playing inside cars. He is in heaven behind the wheel :) Lot of fun buttons to push!
Still loves his Coupe.
Impossible to get a great picture of both of them! This is about as good as it gets. Ha!
Carter talking to Cooper...aka "Boppa"
My little Coop-man. He is smiling ALL the time now. He rolled over from front to back for the first time today. Go, Coop!!!
I want to always remember my boys' favorite things at each new stage of their lives, so I have made a point to record them every now and then. Here are their favorites as of now:
Carter:
Trains, planes, and automobiles
Any kind of ball
Elmo...aka "Nelmo" and Sesame Street..aka "Sesie See"
Playing inside cars
Talking :)
Swinging...aka "Shing"
Being outside (ALL THE TIME!)
American flags
Balloons...aka "Bawoo"
Fans...aka "Feh"
Bananas...he eats at least 2 a day
Raisins
NutriGrain bars...aka "Bah"
Of course his "Ba Ba" and his "Ya Ya"
Cooper:
Eating
Sleeping
Smiling
Cooing
What can I say? Coop has a pretty simple life right now...I could probably take a few notes from his simplification :)
No comments:
Post a Comment