Monday, September 19, 2011

Buddies, Art, and Pancakes

You heard all about my buddies back in February when we met in Nashville for a girls' weekend. Well, I flew to see them last weekend, and man oh man was it ever fun! Love my friends. This is Cecile Gray my preggo buddy. Can't wait to meet baby Nora who will be here very soon! Last time I saw CG, she was only a couple months pregnant, and now she is about to have her baby! Selfishly, I was hoping Nora would make her debut while I was there :) Oh well, I will just have to fly back up there :)

This is my Nancy. We are kindred spirits. We talk every day and talked for 48 hours this weekend and never ran out things to talk about. Buddies to the grave!

Are we cute or what? The three muskateers. Wish they were my neighbors :( Although we would rarely get anything done if we lived near each other because we would be too busy having fun!

I am the odd duck. Here are their babies....all girls! I didn't know what to do with all that pink all weekend.

Carter's latest art work. If you can't tell, it's a rainbow, a tree, a pink balloon, a sun, and clouds with lots of lightning. This picture makes me happy.

We are into pancake breakfasts on the front porch lately. Gotta take advantage for the great weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment