Hey Friends,
I need a favor! Actually, it's a huge favor. I am on the search for a good-hearted lawyer. I have a friend here in Oxford who is in need of a divorce in order to get child support for her two children, and she can't afford it. Her oldest child is autistic, and she is a single, working mom trying to raise a special needs child and also pay for her other child's day care. She is not asking for a hand-out. I am! After getting to know her and after hearing her story, I felt God telling me to help her. I am not a lawyer, but I do have a blog that a lot of people read! My friend is just a mom caught between a rock and hard place.
I was advised to look into the state's services, but it has become clear that that is going to get her nowhere fast. If any of you is a lawyer or knows of a lawyer that may be willing to help her, please let me know. Her husband will more than likely contest the papers, blah, blah, blah. So that is why I am saying it's a big favor.
Thanks, friends!
Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment