Monday, September 12, 2011

Two silly boys

All day, every day. Trains, trains, trains.

 "Watch this, Mama"
 "Talk to Percy, Mama"
"Tell Thomas where he should go, Mama"
"Mama, sing 'Go Rebels' to James"
"Mama, help me line up my trains"
"Look how awesome Gordon is, Mama"
"Mama, Emily has coal"
"Look at their eyebrows, Mama"
"Mama, Mighty Mac has two funnels"
Well, you get the picture.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I give him a sip or two every now and then. Don't judge.

In the words of my dear friend upon seeing this picture, "What a ham!" Hit the nail on the head...a ham if there ever was a ham.

I have two silly little boys on my hands.

"Mama, take a picture of me so I can see it."

My baby.

Admiring his reflection. Yes, Coop Coop, you are very handsome.

And so very big.

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big and so HANDSOME!! Isn't it about time for #3????

    ReplyDelete