T-R-O-U-B-L-E
There is no telling how many of these popsicles my kids have eaten this summer. I would be ashamed if I knew.
My babies.
Typical...no clothes and two YaYas. My kids are rarely dressed.
Have you heard about these trains? Well, if you've had a conversation with Carter over the past month, you have heard ALL ABOUT his trains. "Obsession" would be putting it lightly. Some of them he got on his birthday and others he has earned by pottying and by being brave. For example, not crying at the doctor or dentist or not crying when we have to drop him off somewhere or jumping off the diving board, etc... He absolutely, positively LOVES his trains. Can you believe he has so many?! Gotta love Craigslist! And there are still more in the garage.
Caught a frog.
Poor Coop. We torture the kid to death, and he's such a trooper.
So much fun in the grove. I too remember being there to see my college girl. Having precious Grandbabies there to enjoy the grove is way more fun to BB. Thank you precious daughter for blessing me with those sweet, sweet boys!!!!.
ReplyDelete