This was my yearly dinner with my dear, dear, dear childhood friends. I look so forward to this every Christmas, and the day we were supposed to do it, I got the stomach bug. I cried. Knowing my despair, these girls made it happen again so I wouldn't be left out. We laughed and laughed and laughed some more over pizza, beer, and a chocolate brownie ice cream sandwich. These two are good for my soul. If I had to sum up our yearly dinner, I would use two words: honesty and humor. I love authentic people who are who they are. That's these two. Love them.
My favorite birthday present by a looooooong shot! Hahahahahahahaha! I am still cracking up. Cassie found these napkins and HAD to get them for me. In case you didn't know, I am a mini van mom. Yes, I am. And these two have even cruised in the mini van with me. Now that's true friendship.
I have them on display in my kitchen. I will never part with these.
This:
And this:
And this:
Are my dream...the mini van is merely the icing on the cake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment