This. This is my life. This little red and blue creature has taken over our lives. My kids are obsessed. They live and breathe Spiderman. They do Spiderman moves on the couch. They "shoot webs" all over our house all day. They have conversations about what Spiderman gear they are going to get for Christmas next year. They plan their birthday parties and talk about their Spiderman cake. They look at pictures of Spiderman on the IPad and yell and scream his name as they look at each new picture.
Here is a typical statement from Carter, "Mama, I am going to get a Spiderman beach ball. No, I am going to get a Spiderman blanket. No, I am going to get a beach ball, a blanket, and new Spiderman shoes! Mama, I am Spiderman shootin webs! Mama, watch me shoot webs!"
Typical statement from Coop, "Spomoman....Spomoman....Spomoman!!!" (with super wide eyes and raised eyebrows)
It's out of control, I tell you. Out of control. And absolutely hilarious and cute I might add.
P.S. Just ordered them Spiderman applique monogrammed tshirts. Are they going to freak or what? They might just go into cardiac arrest upon receiving them in the mail box. Of course I'll post a pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment