Sunday, August 19, 2012

Picture dump

I have lots of pics I haven't had time to post lately with the move and getting settled. So here they are in random order.
Carter had some funky fever bug the few days before we moved. He fell asleep in the middle of the den floor. Poor fella. He felt pitiful, but he is the best patient known to man. 

Practicing his skills with Dada.

Love it! Dada's shoes and a backwards baseball hat.

Carter torturing little bro at the pool. What a blessing this pool has been! What would we have done all summer without somewhere to get some energy out?!

"Mama, look at my muscles." He is in a serious strain here.

Forgot to mention this happened on move-in day. A mover stepped through our ceiling 20 minutes after closing and becoming the official home owners. I was standing about ten feet away when I heard a huge popping noise and saw a foot and leg and mounds of insulation hanging out of my ceiling. I almost went into labor!!! Thankfully, it's all fixed now, and you would never know it happend.

Carter took this on one of our many Walmart excursions since the move. I actually had a girl ask me the on this particular Walmart excursion, "Jill, what are you doing in Walmart with BOTH boys?!" What I want to know is who are all these moms that go to Walmart WITHOUT their children? Where are their kids? Must be nice. My boys go everywhere with me...poor souls. They just have to roll with it. Pretty soon I will have three kiddos in Walmart. Ha! There won't be any room for food in the cart. I better figure out how to strap a kiddo on my back or something.

Uncle Chas came for a visit last week. Coop was in heaven to say the least.

Kiddie pool fun. I had to make them wear swimsuits since the flat part of our driveway faces the street in our new house. Usually it's underwear or skinny dipping for these two...not anymore! Proper clothing is a must in this new abode :)

Our new neighbors invited us to come play on their awesome swing set and huge sandbox anytime we want! How nice! We were there the very next day. Watch out, new neighbors, the Bell boys have moved in the hood! Hope we don't make them regret this kind invite.

Where are Carter and Coop?

Oh...right there....in my cabinet....right under my feet....while I am trying to cook.


I can totally relate. Bahahaha! Cereal every night would be so economical.



Coop trying to shove a Nilla wafer through my belly button. He thought Emerson needed a snack :)

Passed out.

Heading to Meet the Rebels!! It was all fun and games until the Black Bear came out. Carter wanted OUT OF THERE! 







No comments:

Post a Comment