This is where I have been all week...packing! We are so excited about this move, and it can't get here soon enough. We are all packed and ready except for what we use on a daily basis...dishes, clothes, toys, etc...
And these are my "helpers"...lots of help as you can see.
Coop took this picture of me on the way to our new house to check a few things out. This is such an accurate picture of my life. (especially if you add the above picture of the boys in the boxes) Me with a pony tail, driving the mini van, with the Wiggles playing in the back...see the Wiggles? Oh dear....worst show ever. Now if I just had a third picture of my kids fighting over a toy, you would have the summary of my life. Hahaha! And yet I wouldn't change a thing.
Had to add this one. Coop asks daily for me to wrap him up like baby Jesus.
Cool dude...he asked me to take his picture in is glasses and "music phones."
Making his own fishing hole. Our new house in on a lake, so he's been practicing his fishing skills in the kiddie pool.
Lastly, here's Coop being Coop. I'll post house pictures next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment