Sunday, August 12, 2012

We are in!

We are in our new house and absolutely loving it! We feel so blessed to be here. The floor plan is just what we wanted. ALL MY BABIES ARE DOWNSTAIRS! And we have a PLAYROOM!!!! Not to mention our fantastic yard and the absolutely stunning lake. We are thankful for this huge blessing. God has blessed us beyond measure. I just love my nest! Come visit us :)
Front yard 

Side yard

Backyard looking from the deck 
Deck

Screened in porch

Entry...not sure why I couldn't get this pic to flip.

Dining area (Sorry these pictures aren't the greatest. Bad lighting and I didn't have my computer to lighten them.)

One side of the kitchen

Other side

Den looking from kitchen

Other side looking from entry


Master (waiting on my curtains) It is quite bright in there at the moment! No lack of natural light with that mama jama window!

Master bath

Other side

Boys' room

Other side..I still have some work to do in here. Not sure what to put on the walls.

Nursery...can't wait to get to work in there!

Playroom...getting broken in as you can see :)

Other side

Guest room..or BB's room as Carter calls it :)

Thank you, Lord, for this great place to raise our family!

1 comment: