
A new nursery is in the making. And it has PINK in it! I found this bedding with the help of Nancy, and I was immediately hooked. The nursery is blue, so I needed to find something girly with blue in it. Also, my crib is dark wood, so the bedding would look best if it had some browns/creams in it. And we found it! Precious I tell you. I found it on ebay at a steal of a deal price, and it came in the mail today. It is so very lush and soft and PINK! (I am giddy about this new color in my life if you can't tell.)
We are already so in love with this little girl. She is going to be rotten. The boys talk about her all the time, Joel and I are smitten already of course, and she even has her own yayas already. They are the Angel Dear pink bunnies with "Emerson" monogrammed on them in a girly script. Mom and I picked them out Friday during a little celebration shopping. We did the same with Coop once we realized every Bell kiddo HAS TO HAVE a yaya!
I mean how sweet is that little pink bunny?
So we officially decided to call her Emerson. Her name is Charlie Emerson Bell, but we hadn't decided which name to call her. I have always wanted to name a girl Emerson waaaaay before children were even a consideration in my life, but we had recently considered Charlie or Charlie Emerson (double name). After a good discussion on a dinner date, we ended up feeling just right about calling her Emerson. What a great name, huh?!
Baby Emerson as Carter calls her has a name, a bed, and even a yaya. We are getting ready, people! And let me tell, it sooooo fun!!!! Yay for pink and girly script and more pink!
On a pregnancy note, I am feeling great, and even feeling her poke me every now and then.
Thursday is our big move...praying this pregnant belly will cooperate with me and not hold me back too much as I begin to nest in our new abode!
No comments:
Post a Comment