My babies are getting so big! It makes me sad and happy at the same time. I love seeing them grow and learn and accomplish things, but it's so sad to think that they won't be babies much longer. It makes me want to hug and kiss them and hold them all day every day. Our time is slipping away so quickly! But gosh, we are having fun watching them grow :)
Look at Coop! He has graduated to the high chair and even got his own big boy bib like Carter.
Carter's first day of school (Mother's Morning out) He was so excited.
Hurry up, Mama!
My boys love rolling around in the floor...a game DaDa taught them.
Carter loving on Cooper.
Those eyes melt my heart.
This grin brightens my day (everyday!)
We broke out the fleece jammies last week while it was cold at night. I love fleece jammies.
Cooper thinks everything is hilarious...such a happy baby.
Look at Cooper go! He is getting so good sitting up.
Tough work using all those muscles
We went to the County Fair on the square and look what Joel got Carter...lemonade!
Poor Coop is ready to be out of stroller and walking. No fun to be stuck in the stroller while Carter has all the fun.
Trying out the swing. Such a big boy.
Sweet grin
They are both growing up SO fast!! I thought this by just browsing the pics before reading your first sentence. Looks like you're settling in and that things are going great!! I'm happy for you :)
ReplyDelete