MOVING ON UP!!!!!
That's what I would like to title this bit of news :)
I am so proud of Joel. He just got a corner office on the Oxford square! What a dream come true!
I am so happy for him. Watch out, Oxford...Joel Bell has officially arrived! He is going to knock 'em dead!
This is the view from his balcony...can anyone say Double Decker and Christmas parade?!!!!
Carter checking out the view for the Christmas parade :)
Joel's office...construction is almost done.
His office is the second floor balcony.
So proud of him!
Second piece of news:
Carter is having his second set of tubes put in Tuesday morning at 6:15am. The good news is that it will much easier than last time because he is just having tubes and will only have to go under minor anethesia. Last time he had his adenoids removed, so the anesthesia was much stronger.
Please pray for a smooth surgery.
I think we'll come crash his balcony!;) praying the tube surgery goes well!
ReplyDelete