Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pictures that make me laugh

Coop loves to be held upside down. He can be crying and if you turn him upside down, he will stop mid-cry and start giggling. Such a funny kiddo.

Funniest pic of them all!!! Hahahahaha! I attempted to potty train Carter the other day, and after he peed in the floor five times in four hours, I decided we should wait a month or two :) Here he is with some milk, a snack, a book, and some big boy undies. Hilarious!!!

 Coop rarely gets mad, but when he does, he starts flailing his arms and legs and makes the sourest face. So funny. I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it. He is just so darn cute.

Once again, my children aren't dressed. Makes me laugh to think about how often they are unclothed. I guess it's just one of the quirky aspects of our family....plus, babies are so cute in just a diaper :)


Coop likes to bite this fish. Look at that face...ready to chomp down. His facial expressions are priceless.

Carter is very academic these days. Loves letters and numbers. This pic makes me laugh because this is typical of Carter...holding each individual letter, studying it, and then confidently announcing what it is to the rest of the room with is little eyebrows raised.

No explanation...just funny.

Not so much funny, but very cute.

Coop loves to chew the corners of his "YaYa"...what we call a lovie at our house. The corners of his YaYa are brownish orange...yes, the lovie is blue and the corners are brownish orange because of his constant chewing and sucking....even after I've washed it :)....so gross. Cracks me up.

Upside down WITH his YaYa in his mouth....that's what you call Coop Paradise.

"DaDa Back!!!" What Carter yells when he wants to ride Joel like a horse around the house.

Look at that goofy grin. Notice the YaYa's gross corner :)

I love that my family is so funny. Laughter is such a gift. Carter said his first prayer at breakfast yesterday: "Dear God, Thank you for sins. Love you, Jesus. Amen" :) He has also started singing lately. I try not to laugh, but it is so funny. He wants to sing along with me, but ends up only singing about every third word. Precious to a mom's ears to hear her baby singing and praying to God....and also very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment