Carter all bathed, dressed, and ready to go to school...he loves school.
Building a fire for Mama. Carter loves being the helper around the house whether it's building a fire, taking things to the garbage, delivering things from Mama to DaDa, etc...
Love the outfit here....ready to go play in the snow some more.
I talked him into wearing his hat for once!
We have entered the world of play dough. All Carter wanted me to make was drums, guitars, and pianos...typical. I wanted to make trees, flowers, birds, etc...I lost that battle.
I sat Coop up after changing his diaper and saw this. Sorry, Coop, I will try to do better next time. Ha!
In action as usual
Carter loves the drapes....not good.
DaDa Home!!!! That's what Carter yells when he hears Joel coming in the door every night.
Mama, puhleeeese stop taking pictures.
All three of us in the crib....fun times.
Coop in the crib....can I get out now?
My den floor....ahhhhh!
Carter and Coop look sooooo big! I love getting to see pictures of them - makes me feel like we're not so far away : )
ReplyDelete