Look at Coop admiring his older bro....so sweet.
Uncle Hull brought a "real" guitar to our house last weekend. As Carter would say, "Whoa, Dude." I am surprised Uncle Hull got out of our house with it without tears from Carter :) Thanks, Unc!
Uncle Hull showing Carter how it's done :)
Carter lining things up again....this time it was my makeup. I would hand him a compact after I was done. I dread the day where he's not so easily entertained.
Carter is making Coop "waugh" here.
Free entertainment for Coop
Coop cries every time I take him out of the bath. It hurts his feelings because he was having so much fun. Look at that sad look...he would stay in that tub for hours!
LOVES his DaDa.
One of the best toys in the house. My kiddos love this ottoman.
We had a ball sledding! Carter would say "Again!" when got to the bottom.
What a pair!
Coop wakes up about an hour before Carter...we have fun playing just the two of us before wild man wakes up :)
Just chillin eating my Cheerios.
BB and her boys....they love their BB and Pawpaw. Carter brings me the phone several times a day and says, "Talk BB" "Talk Pawpaw" They are very tolerant of the many phone calls :) He loves to perform for them. He sings Amazing Grace, ABCs, Jesus Loves Me, Zaccheus (sp?), and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for his BB and Pawpaw. So sweet to hear him sing.
Go, Dog, Go is Lilley Grace's absolute FAVORITE book!! We read it every night before bed and they have it at her school. She (and I) have it memorized!!
ReplyDeleteHey! Was out of town this past weekend, then had snow and Chad's birthday. .. anyway, just looking at your blog for the first time this week. LOVE the snow pics--can't believe you got even more than we did!! Such fun!! I also saw your post about "tough days"----you most definitely said more eloquently than I did and I loved it!! Thank you for sharing!!! Awesome reminder to everyone!
ReplyDelete