This picture is hilarious to me. Coop's hair is wild due to lots of rolling around on the floor with his rough brother. But don't think Coop's innocent by any means. That YaYa in his hand is Carter's, and he knows it :)
Rolling around jerking the YaYa away from each other. Why they think this is such a fun game is beyond me, but they play it all the time. Carter takes Coop's YaYa and Coop takes Carter's YaYa. They think it's hilarious.
Coop has become quite the smoocher :)
Now that Carter doesn't nap anymore, we make him lay down on the den floor for an hour for "rest time" as we call it. It's really just a break for me and little time for him to relax from his wildness. (Everyone is happier after a little rest time.) One day last week, he fell dead asleep, so rest time turned to nap time. I had to capture a picture of him sleeping. I know he isn't a baby anymore, but he just looks so sweet sleeping.
In the ottoman as usual.
It's the little things in life I guess...like playing in furniture.
Isn't Coop so big standing up?!! I can't believe he's 10 months old. I have already started working on a date and invitation for his first birthday.....so sad!
I love this picture...cheesy grin :) We downloaded this app on the IPad that basically shows pictures of tractors, firetrucks, trucks, etc... as you can see, it makes Carter very happy.
Such a happy boy....well, that is unless you deny him what he wants at any given time....oh the two's.
No comments:
Post a Comment