Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some notes

Every now and then I like to make a post full of things I want to remember....what my boys like at this stage, funny things they say, etc...

Carter's favorites:
His blue and black star blanket...very attached to it after the thumb ordeal
Go, Dog, Go, Are You My Mother?, Green Eggs and Ham
Books in general...we read about thirty a day!
cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, tractors
the alphabet
counting
pointing out the color of everything
school
candy :)
chicken nuggets
the park
singing...this is precious...I'll put a video soon
The Wiggles video titled "Big Red Car"...this stays at my mom's house for a reason...so annoying! Ha!
crashing...the loves to fall down or throw things and yell, "CRASH!"
being tickled....all he wants Joel to do when he comes home is tickle him...he says, "kinkle" for tickle
loves lining thing us, stacking things, organizing....I think we have a type A kiddo on our hands.
saying the prayer...usually goes like this, "Dear God, Thank you sins. Amen"
making Coop laugh
Walmart.....LOVES Walmart...helps me put the groceries on the register, swipes the card, and punches the buttons, and tells the cashier thank you and have a nice day.
stickers....this kid will do about anything for a sticker...He lines them all up on my oven door.
Those are just off the top of my head...much more I could list!

Coop's favorites:
his bed...loves his crib
his hippo YaYa...smiles everytime he sees it
shoes....just building up the immune system
hanging upside down
bananas
cheerios
his sippy cup
the bath tub....LOVES to take a bath
Cedarmont Kids...like big brother, like little brother
tupperware and kitchen utensils
Coop is crawling everywhere and is very proud of himself. Can't believe he is almost 10 months old!

That's all for now...just a few notes :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jill - before you check your facebook and go "who in the world is that?" i wanted to say hello...Elizabeth Watson from Christ Pres...a friend of Margaret Neeley...we met in the nursery a few times. I saw your name on one of Pamela Grafton's posts and I was like oh cool, so I friended you and then i thought wait. she probably doesnt remember me. lol. so I saw that you had a blog from facebook...and here I am. cute blog, by the way! hope you are doing well! ~Elizabeth Watson

    ReplyDelete